- Category: Code of Conduct
- Published Date
- Hits: 6485
The school runs a system that rewards students who behave themselves by following classroom rules. Students who choose to behave in an unacceptable way will receive a sanction.
Sale High School recognises and rewards good behaviour and attendance in a school through a process called Behaviour for Learning. Good behaviour and positive contributions in class are rewards by our school rewards system. This involves teacher rewards, termly recognition through trips and events as well as award in our annual awards events.
1. Show consideration to everyone and respect for everything
2. Arrive on time, enter and leave the room quietly
3. Listen carefully to other and follow instructions
4. Work on set tasks without disturbing others
5. Keep food and drink to correct areas and put all litter in a bin
6. Help your own learning by being appropriately dressed and equipped at all times